News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby Michael-The Bootlegger?


Dear Friends
Just a quick pic of Michael in the smallest booties I could find in Uganda-Ha
I am afraid they look a bit like hip boots on him. Can't wait till some the the preemie stuff you friends have sent arrives.
Michael is now officially 3 lbs. and 4 mo. old (not even a pound a month) but he is strong and more alert every day.
It is the highlight of my day when I am able to feed and spend time with him
Marie

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Nov 15, 03:42:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HI Marie McGee,
    I beg your allowance to write on your post in the hope to receive a visit back on my site.
    Up to the present I have not yet received a visitor from Uganda and therefore it will be a honor to receive you in my site, not so great but it has some wall papers and photos of the nature among other interesting itens.
    Kind regards from Brazil
    Geraldo

     
  • At Wed Dec 12, 08:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Marie,
    This is a xecond time just tonight I've tried Writing you, but Kevin is waiting to help this time.
    So, we wish you, Michael and everyone else a very Blessed Christmas from Will, the very ladylike Lady Daphne, and me.
    Love, Jeanne

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home