News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Praise You Father------- Bless You Jesus

--------------------- Holy Spirit Thank You for Being Here-- Now!

I remain "laptop-less" so I will make this Blog short and sweet, in hopes it will not disappear into cyber space as two others have done recently. Ug!
When I think of all the time I have performed, taught and watched in awe as the glorious woman in my life have performed this beautiful liturgical dance, I still -can't believe that last sunday at Mass in our Church, three lovely young nursing student touched our "souls" so profoundly with their interpretation of this Praise Dance.
Thank you Fr. John for inviting me to share this dance and thank you Suzy, Robina and Juliet for taking time away from your studies to learn it. We were all greatly moved as you danced to:
------------------------------------------------Praise you Father
------------------------------------------------Bless You Jesus
------------------------------------------------Holy Spirit thank you for being here
------------------------------------------------Being Here
------------------------------------------------NOW !

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Oct 17, 07:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Marie, As one of the many ones you taught this or a similar version to in the last 2 decades it never ceases to amaze me that it prays itself. It unfolds and prepares the way for the Holy Spirit to enter into the hearts of the one engaged in this moving prayer and the one attentive to it.
    It is an art and it is a beautiful Amen because it is offered up with the whole being. How delighted God must be everytime He beholds this in His beloved ones. Thank you for sharing it, again and the gift will indeed keep on giving of itself to others.
    I missed something and do not know why your own Laptop is down? I will email you and see what happens. Much love, mj

     
  • At Thu Oct 18, 08:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Marie,
    Beautiful said by MJ. I bet you have no trouble signing up these spirit-filled ladies who already believes and knows the joys of praying through dance. Love the skirts. MS

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home