News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Comments from two special Mary's


Dear Friends Oct. 18, 2007
What is better than two beautiful "comments" about the previous Blog "Praise You Father Dance" written by two dear friends and special Mary's in my life, who have both danced the dance, one of them too many times to count. Thank you my friends.
Marie

Dear Marie,
As one of the many ones you taught this or a similar version to in the last 2 decades it never ceases to amaze me that it prays itself. It unfolds and prepares the way for the Holy Spirit to enter into the hearts of the one engaged in this moving prayer and the one attentive to it.It is an art and it is a beautiful Amen because it is offered up with the whole being. How delighted God must be everytime He beholds this in His beloved ones. Thank you for sharing it, again and the gift will indeed keep on giving of itself to others. Much love, mj (Mary Johns)
Wed Oct 17, 07:29:00 PM

Mary Sunshine said...
Dear Marie,
Beautiful said by MJ. I bet you have no trouble signing up these spirit-filled ladies who already believe and know the joys of praying through dance. Love the skirts. MS (Mary Sunshine)
Thu Oct 18, 08:42:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home