News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Friday, February 20, 2009

RAGABABIES--Doll Party --Part Two

----------------------MAKE TEA AND DOLLS__NOT WAR!!! Ragababies were a big hit and knowing that a African-American girl spent their day at a Tea Party, just to decorated each doll individually for a Ugandan AIDS Orphan---makes them even more special.
"THANK YOU AMERICA" a mini video-can be seen on You Tube-just put my name in :Marie McGee



You can't see my shirt well in these pictures, but it is an OBAMA shirt and I am so proud to wear it.











Sherri--You can not imagine how hard I tried to put your advertisemsnt photo's for Ragababy in this and the previous blog. Apparently the only thing that will work is if they are sent to me in Jpeg. So sorry!









Hope the children who decorated these dolls know how very much the children are enjoying them.



--Here all the kids are showing off their dolls! (you might be able to see my pale face toward the back-ha



---Here I am holding a Ragababy while the children enjoy their own dolls(no I didn't take it home-smile)




-------Look at my Ragababy--it's the best ever!

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Feb 20, 07:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Too neat.

     
  • At Fri Feb 20, 08:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Absolutely loved Part I and Part II, Marie..Each child and each doll is so individual. You, the kids and doll babies are just too beautiful for words....so, I'm speechless....love ya bunches, mj

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home