News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Friday, December 26, 2008

----- 2009 Back to Uganda!

---------------------Michael, the miracle baby
Dear Friends


My phone # until the 30th is 501-365=6196, then I am off to Uganda for another 18 mo.


Blogs should continue in force at that time, as I have so much to share with you of the last 6 weeks in the States.


Have a wonderful holiday season and a New Year that is the best ever!


Marie

3 Comments:

  • At Sat Dec 27, 12:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Back at ya. And it was WONDERFUL seeing you.

    Love ya always

     
  • At Sun Dec 28, 03:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Opps Marie, I left message on your disposible phone...I'll call this number. This six weeks flew by and here you are taking off, again, hopefully with more than sandals on your feet. It's cold! Hope you have received my e mails and picture with Santa. Our prayers continue with you. Much love, mj and kj

     
  • At Wed Feb 25, 03:11:00 PM , Blogger Dan said...

    Marie,

    How are you doing? It's been ages since I communicated and I apologize for that. Since I retired, I now host two weekly radio programs on Harding's KVHU. One of the shows is titled Britbeat Music of the British Invasion. Last week, I featured the music of Sir Charles Hammer and his tribute to the Beatles. I told the story of how you acquainted me with his music after my sister's death and how you encouraged me. I dedicated the show to you. I will always appreciate you and wish you all the best in the great work you're doing!

    Love,

    Dan Newsom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home