News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Friday, October 17, 2008

------From Crater Lake to China

------OK , you have reached the top off the mountain and this is the view from Crater Lake, of all three mountains. This site almost (note, I said almost) makes me want to climb to the top and see it. But following a long days work, I feel quite content to just look at this photo, or view these magnificent volcanic mountains from ground level;

-----My favorite Physician --Dr. Leonard Ssenyojo has left our hospital for brighter skies in Kampala. I am happy for him, his wife Cathy and their daughter Angel, but devastated for myself. I will miss his expertise, his caring nature and the fact that he was the only MD at all interested in anything I had to say. But mostly I will miss his friendship. God bless and keep you Leonard.
----This pic was taken at the top of the Volcanic Mountain, aside the Crater Lake, which I only intend to see myself only from a helicopter-smile.
---------My dear Friend Bert with two lovelies-- He is living in China teaching English as a second language. Bless their hearts, they will all be talking English with a southern drawl-Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home