News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Kisoro


Dear Friends
I wish I had figured out how to write a long blog about the last two weeks but, for now, you'll need to read Diana's web site(from last blog). Today, sat March 4th, Diana left to go to her place hours away from here and I am now "on my own"!. I will try to include a photo or two of this lovely place but the stories will need to wait.
Much love
Marie
ps Special Birthday wishes to Jeannie, Carol and Cynthia. I'll miss celebrating with you this year, but perhaps next year you will all be here with me!

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Mar 04, 08:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Marie, I miss you so. you have been on my mind. We picked up the car yesterday. Bodhi and I had a lovely car ride back listening to Josh Groban . Bodhi loves your car and we talked about you and your work in Africa. The lady at the toll booth asked where I got the hood ornament and proceeded to tell me a long story about a trucker friend who had the same ornament and when he died it was stolen off his car.Where did you get it..ha ha.
    You are missed and I love the pics on your blog site. So beutiful.
    The kids are great. Ari will be one on the 21st. Ari is walking. Asa is
    wonderful as always. Steven is gardening every free moment. My mom is feeling great. Life is good. Love you, Rebecca

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home