News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Heather and her " Re"- 2006


Heather is well and happy in NYC! She has the opportunity to travel to Europe several times a year to sing, as well as work at an advertising company,

Lovely as ever, she is very excited about her new nephew "Bobby Hugh" (Hugh after my Dad)

Scroll down to Oct. and see the baby and his big sister Tessa Michelle, now age 6 yrs.

Their mom, jolie, is doing well, and is happy about her growing family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home