News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Call Me Please

Hi Friends
I have minimal access to the internet( not sure how much as of yet) but know that I am thinking of you. My phone cell # is 011-256-75-297-3883 . I am 11 hrs ahead of Calf.
9 hrs ahead of AR. And 8 hrs ahead of NYC and PA.
It seemed to cost about 15 cents a minute for Carol from phone to phone. Free fromComputer to Computer on Skype and quite cheap (a few cents ) from Computer to my phone..
I am very sad because of the death of my dear friend Becky Self, and ask your prayers for her husband Bert and son Jonathan. and mother and all her friends (including me)on Tuesday around 11 am (AR. ) when she will be laid to rest. At St. Francis Episcopal Church in Heber Springs.
Marie

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Mar 02, 12:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Marie, You are in our thoughts, prayers and love. That entends to your loved ones and to Becky's family. I will e mail Carol and try to get some better understanding at best ways to communicate/send things/support, etc. I can imagine you are tired out from the many adjustments necessary. Hope you feel the love and support! Thanks you for your awesome Birthday reaching out. Will write or call soon. love, mary J.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home