News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Uganda


Dear Friends

I am here and happy but so tired and busy that I am suggesting you click onto Diana's (my fellow missionary) AMAZING web site. It is http://home.earthlink.net/~dancer4909/

Iwill try to include one photo , but I wish I could send one of the many mini vidio's I took last night at our welcoming party.

Blessings to all

Marie

ps All who know our friend Becky and those who do not , Please pray for her. She is very ill in Baptist Hosp. in Memphis. I love you Becky

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Feb 23, 02:13:00 PM , Blogger Emily said...

    Marie!

    I am so glad to hear you are doing well and already on to another wonderful experience. I miss the children and people I met at Sparrow and want to return at the next possible opportunity.

    I graduate from American University in May and have not yet figured out what I am doing after that, but I will keep you updated.

    Have you heard about any of the changes at Sparrow since we left? Cindy is back in the States for good now, as Sparrow is officially a children's home and Cindy wanted them to hire a new director.

    Can't wait to hear more about what you are doing.

    God Bless, Emily Smith

     
  • At Sun Mar 25, 02:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Be patient toward all that is unsolved
    in your heart
    and try to love the questions themselves
    like locked rooms
    and like books that are written
    in a very foreign tongue.

    Do not now seek the answers
    which cannot be given to you
    because you would not be able to live with them.

    And the point is, to live everything.

    Live the question now.

    Perhaps you will then gradually
    without noticing it,
    live along some distant day
    into the answers.

    Ranier Maria Rilke

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home