News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Yikes, I can Skype!!!

I just set up a Skype account. Next will be trying it out in Uganda, where at best I'll just have dial up available.



If you have a Skype account--share your # with me. If not set one up(it is free), so we can chat.



link:http://www.skype.com/helloagain.html

I understand we can talk via our computers or I can call your cell phone or land line.

Heather demonstrating how to call me-Ha

Blessings

Marie------------- My # is ---marie.mcgee7

6 Comments:

  • At Fri Feb 09, 02:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi People
    I have found that with Skkype, I can call Marie's cell phone for .15 a minute. If you find a cheaper rate, please let me know.

    While I can Skype her for free, she has to be on-line and then I don't know how much of an on-line fee she will be paying to access the internet ... if anything. So I am looking for alternatives.

     
  • At Wed Feb 14, 11:46:00 AM , Blogger Joan said...

    I just hung up from Marie... I was on Skype. It was 10pm her time 2:40 my time (maybe 10:40 my time)

     
  • At Wed Feb 14, 11:47:00 AM , Blogger Joan said...

    She was in Kampala at a hotel.

     
  • At Thu Feb 15, 01:56:00 PM , Blogger Joan said...

    Marie is on again. But I will wait til she Skypes me as she may be busy.

     
  • At Sun Feb 18, 09:26:00 AM , Blogger Joan said...

    Marie's coming on to Skkype again. WHEN are you people going to download this FREE software and put her in your contact list. I get all the fun.

     
  • At Sun Feb 18, 09:52:00 AM , Blogger Joan said...

    Spoke with Marie in Uganda just now. They gave her and Diane a big party with dancing and food. This is at Diane's location. Marie has a cell phone but doesnt know the number just yet.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home