News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cinderella's Big Night Out

Friends
Recently I attended a benefit with Lindsay Wagner in Los Angeles at Fox Studio. We had a great time catching up with each other and I must admit my poncho was quite the hit-smile.
Both Lindsay and her mom (and my friend) Marilyn are planning to attend my Commissioning on Dec. 17th.

Cinderella(0r Middlerella as my sisters called me-Ha)
Marie

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Dec 03, 08:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are GORGEOUS Midderella!!! Would I be Enderella?? ;=) -Carolyn

     
  • At Sun Dec 10, 05:48:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Marie
    Congrats on getting through the training and going on with your mission.
    I have always believed in planting seeds and hopefully reaping the harvest later. By that I mean if we choose to help others and plant the seeds of faith we will in the end whether here or when we pass on reap those benefits. It is better to give than receive for sure. You are a shining example of this. To give up such a chunk of your life to help others you will reap the harvest,(what that harvest is not of our doing) for sure.
    Keep up the good work.
    Dick and I will pray for your mission and you.
    Mary and Dick

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home