News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Friday, December 30, 2011

---HAPPY NEW YEAR--2012


“Ring out the old, ring in the new / Ring, happy bells, across the snow... / Ring out the false, ring in the true.”
—  Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Dear Friends
     Surprisingly, I am in the state of Pennsylvania  to see 2012 roll in, though I doubt I will actually be awake at midnight. I arrived here from Arkansas late Dec. 26th, to help my godson Kevin, take care of him Mom, my cousin, Mary.. Please hold Mary and her family in your prayers.
    Today I had a few free hours and took myself to see the movie "War Horse". I loved it,. though I did lower my eyes thru the war scenes.Great movie Mr Spielberg, you done good!
    I love this New Years prayer and no less now than in 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home