News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

GOD BLESS AMERICA


Where else but in America might a poor boy, an immigrant from Ireland, the youngest of 10 children, build and raise his family is such a beautiful home in the Main Line of PA.?
Fathers Day 1964, I gave my Dad a "twig" which is now the astonishingly beautiful Japenese Red Maple., which adornes the front yard. Everyone laughed at it's "twigness" except my Dad, who had me choose where it was to be planted, at which point we planted it together.My Dad, Hugh McGee was born and raised in Ireland yet he was a true American, living the American dream. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home