News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Lake Mburo National Park- "First Come, first serve"

Dear friend Bill Northrup came to visit for a very short 8 days, but we packed them full with: Breakfast Buffet at Hotel Rwanda (actual name is Hotel Des mille Collines), New Years Celebration here with my St. Francis family. Click http://www.youtube.com/ enter my user name : mariecmcgee--for details


A trip to both Lake Bunyonyi and Lake Mburo.A wonderful visit with Baby Michael and lots of time just enjoying each others company. Thank you Bill for making this trip across the ocean just to help me welcome 2010. You're the best!!! Click onto : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuAAfetXfro ---------if no luck try: http://www.youtube.com/ and enter my user name: mariecmcgee . Check out the video entitled -------Lake Mburo National Park-First Come , First Serve
.Also, two mini video's of the lake, as well as an adorable mischivious monkey. Enjoy!!!
-------------- Sheba + Marie breakfasting at Lake Mburo

Traveling anywhere with Sheba is always a treat. He sings to us frequently, often local songs, sometimes christian hymns in Rufumbira or English. He says "I feel a song coming" What fun!




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home