News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nurses,Midwives-Angels in Disguise


Nurse's Week (May 6-12) 2010 was celebrated by making a video of all of the nurses , nusing students and midwives, that happen to grace my computer with their image.Most of you have seen this video via YouTube on Facebook, but if you happen to miss it, here it is.


I celebrate and honor those women and men in my life both here in the States,as well as Uganda and even Swedish friends I met while in Uganda.

Happy Nurse's Week: If you are not a nurse, share with a nurse you love and appreciate. --------------Marie




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home