News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Come Celebrate Michael's journey- 2008

Dear Friends
Here s a series of pics of Michael in 2008. Next week I'll bring you up to date and you'll get to see the 2 year old little boy he has become!
Grammy Marie
---Have always loved this shot , where I am teaching some visitors how to carry a baby on one's back. Michael doesn't look like he quite trusts my abilities-ha
----------Michael in Blue Series March 2008
--------"Please let me get to that cake"
----------Michael's 1st Birthday Celebration
-------------Michael's First Birthday!
-----------Michael with Chicken Pox's--covered in Calamine Lotion
--------------Michael peeking out from under the covers.
----------MICHAEL'S baptism Palm Sunday March 2008
-------------Olivia-Michael and Mama Michael --about April 2008
-------------Mariea Goretti and me with Michael in his Baptism dress
------This is one of a series of pics taken of Michael in March 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home