News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Baptismal Party--Part two

DANCE--DANCE--DANCE!!!!Always elegant Jennifer (in lavender) and friends dance
Jennifer in lavender would be elegant in a potato sack-honest she would.
Robina, Sheba and Dr. Damian's grandson's were Party Animals-smile
My friend Emmanuel ( in the dapper white suit) gets"into" the dance
Michael's Biological Family really can dance-including Grandmom !

--Florence and Robina shake it up, while Michael family looks on!
Maria Goretti encourages her daughter Florida to join in the dancing
Michael and I follow the little leader
----Now you have it Sheba!

Michael's cousin Precious is indeed precious.
My favorite: Robina says to Sheba"You are suppose to dance around me!"

Sheba teaches Joseph, Dr. Damian's grandson, to drum while grandmom looks on with another grandchild in her lap.


Step-brother Wilber lead the dancing, Robina and Jennifer join inShow us how to move Robina----Can't believe this mini video may have loaded, but it very quickly captures the Joy of Bill learning to dance Ugandan style from Sheba!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home