News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ugandan Women-answer the question

IS THERE ANYTHING A UGANDAN WOMAN CAN NOT CARRY ON HER HEAD ?






















I
DON"T
THINK
SO!!

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 08, 09:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My Rose,
    You are just right nto to think so. Good observation once again. We must carry and carry on our heads, shoulders, backs etc. to make a living. What else - no education, no resources, no free hand outs, no nothing. How can we survive? Carry, Carry, Carry. Not so? One of them-Thorn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home