News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

St. Francis Hospital-Mutolere Golden Jubille Celebration


Try and see the cross closely: It has the Trinity: The dove on top, an image of God the Father holding Jesus up on the cross. Quite impressive!
You can see all the nursing students in uniform in the back.


Dancing Priests, Sisters and Children. I'll join them in a year (smile)


Bishop Callist is the person responsiable for my being here in Uganda. He invited Lay Mission Helpers to come and help-----so here I am!
Pictures of the Extraordinary Mass (with three Bishops and a zillion Priests) What a special Day!
The new church was also dedicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home