News from Africa, Arkansas and Anywhere I happen to be at the moment

Follow me as I "Celebrate the Journey" of my life: Recently in Kisoro Uganda,for three years as a medical missionary(Lay Mission Helper-www.laymissionhelper.org) working with those infected and affected with HIV-AIDS, Public Health and babies at risk. Presently,in Arkansas awaiting my next "Call" to service.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Mary Sunshine sets me straight


Well Mary Sunshine is a southern gal so it is really no surprise that she set me straight about Pink Magnolia's being "Steel Magnolia's. Her response to my blog included as well as my contact information

Picture of Mary Sunshine, myself and good friends James and Brian, about three years ago when we "remembered" our dear friend Harry Broussard at Mill Park, North Little Rock, AR

Dear Marie,

Love reading about Marie and Marie and Marie. To answer your question, it was Steel Magnolia's cause its the women who are made of steel in handling a love one who is sick or dies....and the pinks are bashful and blush...is what popped into my head. Love ya, Mary Sunshine

Marie McGee
St. Francis Hospital- Mutolere
Box # 26
Kisoro
Uganda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home